Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My boyfriend and I are working on a webcomic/zinecomic as we speak. Something with monsters and teratology and mythology, as I am a big fan of mythical things. We're hoping to have the interactions different than hunting them down or suppressing their existance such as in Hellboy. Maybe character designs soon? (Actually, he wanted me to do a comic about all B-list celebrities such as James Woods being B-list due to the fact they were being taken over by monsters...but I passed on that one.)

2 comments:

Katie said...

You should look up this old web comic from back in the late 90s called Demonology 101. I can't remember who wrote it but she's a part of the same group that developed the girl webcomic group girlamatic.com that started almost 8 years ago.

Kayla Cline said...

Oooh! That sounds interesting, is it about just demon hunting?