Monday, October 6, 2008

10/6/08






Stuff I've done this weekend! Hooray for four day weekends! Some shitty photography of a work-in-progress painting based on my previous preggo tribal lady, you can see how i use those acrylic paint by number paints I'm so cool amIrite? Also, a pen and ink drawing I'm planning on matting of a lady getting consumed by creepy baby hands, I was trying to be super flowy and loose and it was practice with drawing repeating lines. Then, my illustration project of an "Improbable event". I'm really proud of it.

2 comments:

Derrick Dent said...

I hope you don't mind somewhat-random comments, but I was websurfing and I noticed the link to your page from Shane McDermott's blog. You've got some realy good work here. I hope you keep up the posting!

-Derrick Dent

Kayla Cline said...

Of course I don't mind random comments! It's really nice to hear what other people think rather than just my friends popping in. I will definitely keep up the posting! :) Thanks again I appreciate it.