Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Illustration 5 Post #5

I apologize in advance for my post being slightly late...blame Justin not taking me home and playing pool instead. Seriously. Elliot was there.

AHEM.

1. If you had to spend the rest of your life illustrating one book, what would it be? Why?
His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman. They're my favorite books in the whole world, and if you read them you would know how heavy they are in imagery and opportunities to illustrate dynamic images.

2. If you could go apprentice with any two artists in the history of the world, who would they be?
James Jean and Florian Bertmer. They are two of my favorite artists and I admire their painting skills and lineart.

3. If you were banned from the art world and could have any career, what would it be?
I'd be a Crime Scene Investigator, because that was my other career option and I chose Illustration instead.

4. A) I would do a series of fancy lady and animal paintings on wood. I would do five, and split them up evenly throughout the month.
B) I would do a graphic novel with lineart inked traditionally and finished digitally that would include several short stories, one per month.
C) I would do a long graphic novel executed the same way as the series of short stories.

No comments: