Sunday, August 29, 2010

Illustration 5 Post #2


1. Of all the work that you've done, what is your favorite piece?

Why do you like it?
I like it because of the line quality, the concept, and the mouth! I don't know, it was a really good combination of a lot of things that I really like, so I still love it to this day and I want to redraw it and make a shirt out of it and do so much with it! I even based my personal site in Web Design 1 after it.

2. What piece do others like the most?

I feel like I got a lot of positive responses to this piece.
Do you agree?
Yeah, I really like that one. I like the textures, how the colors worked with the textures, the concept, and the shaky line quality I got from erasing away at the linework.

3. What piece surprised you the most?
Like Alex said, I don't really understand this question. I don't feel like my own artwork can SURPRISE me, because I planned it out and created it. One that I am particularly proud of and satisfied with the results of and learned a lot from in retrospect is my entire "Eska" comic from last semester.


4. Choose five doodles or sketches that you like as much as any of your finished work.





No comments: